Fill the Online Application form 2018-19 (Mandatory).
(Admission to JIRS are based solely on the merit of the student (academics, sports and other fields) and is competitive due to limited boarding vacancies per class / grade in comparison with number of applicants)
Note: Kindly make sure the details provided on
the online application form is accurate.Submitting the online application form is considered as applying /enquiring for admissions only and not taking actual admission.
Step 2: Payment Gateway
- INR 1000/- for Indian nationals and $ 20 for NRIs and Foreign nationals is chargeable towards application processing fees.
A unique application id will be generated after the successful submission of online application form along with the application processing fees. After the successful generation of the unique application id, the candidate shall be eligible to take up JET 2018 (Jain Excellence Test).
Step 3: JET 2018 (Jain Excellence Test)
As soon as an applicant applies for JIRS, a mail will be sent to him/her regarding the procedure of Jain Excellence Test 2018. The applicant opting Option A (On spot test at JIRS) will be sent a detailed procedure about the On spot test. The applicant opting for Option B (online entrance test at their convenient place) will also be sent a link with the username and password to take the entrance test.
Note: The above mentioned details shall be communicated to the parent via email mentioned in the online application form.
Step 4: Declaration of Results
Results of the online test will be informed to parents by mail, text message. Shortlisted candidates have to come to the school for an interview process within the specific time for completing the registration process (will be communicated by email).
The report of the personality test will be available to the parents for discussion with concerned curriculum head (Vice Principals / Head of Departments) to guide the candidate during the interview process about the choice of stream, subject option etc.
Following procedure is common for both the candidates taken up JET (at JIRS) and JET (centre/home based)
- On JIRS visit, a complete campus tour followed by meeting with the Head of the Institution CEO Wg Cdr (Retd) Ganesh Sharma
- Interview and information session with the PRO and Headmistress (Mrs. Ambuj Sharma), Curriculum Heads, COO JASE Wg Cdr (Retd) Arijith Ghosh and COO JIRS
- The admission will be finalized only after an interaction with the CEO, Wg Cdr (Retd) Ganesh Sharma with the parents and students. (The interviewers’ assessments will also be considered)
- The parents who have already met the CEO on prior visit, the assessments will be reviewed by CEO and admission will be finalized
The shortlisted candidates will be notified for further admission process. The candidates must block a seat for a particular grade and curriculum opted (based on the vacancies per grade). An advance registration amount of INR 300000/- (Three Lakh Rupees) should be paid (DD) / transferred in favour of JIRS.
The above mentioned registration amount is a part of the fees, paid in advance. The further procedure shall be updated to the Parents / Guardian on the email id mentioned on the application form.
For further details please contact
+919901084411 / +919448361044 / +919448361050 / +919481546488 / +919945690408