a) It is mandatory to fill the application form, to be eligible for admission.
b) Admission to JIRS is based on the merit of the candidate (academic, sports, cultural and other relevant fields) and is competitive due to limited boarding vacancies per class/ curriculum in comparison with the number of applicants.
c) Filling the online application form is only a means to apply for admission and not to be considered as confirmation / granted admission.
d) The details entered in the application form is non editable. Hence the candidate / parent should read the fields thoroughly and fill accurate details with care.
e) On submitting the application form, you will be directed to the payment gateway.
f) The non-refundable application fee is as follows:
- Indian Nationals’: Rs. 2000
- NRIs’ and Foreign Nationals’: 30 Dollars (this fee is fixed and does not depend on the flexible exchange rates).
On the successful completion of the application procedure an application id will be generated and will be communicated to email id mentioned in the form.
This confirms the candidate’s eligibility to proceed towards the next step: Assessment
Step 2: Assessment
Assessment is mandatory for all candidates. The parent(s) with the candidate(s) shall visit the campus on specified dates for ‘Open House’.
(Open house: a day, when JIRS welcomes all parents(s), to have a first-hand experience and gain complete information about the school.)
For any further details contact
M: +91 7899888055 / +91 7899888099
- The Assessment and Open House date will be updated on the website.
- The parent(s) and candidate(s) unable to visit JIRS on the day of ‘Open House’ are advised to communicate their inability via email at least 7 days in advance.
Interaction with the School Authorities
On the day of visit, a complete campus tour will be arranged for the family to have a first-hand experience of the school, followed by a meeting with the following authorities;
- Vice Principals of respective Curriculum
- Chief Executive Officer / Headmistress / Chief Operating Officer –JIRS
- Chief Operating Officer-Jain Academy for Sporting Excellence (JASE)
A Day at JIRS
- Arrival at the reception with prior appointment
- Guided campus tour (1.5 to 2 hrs.)
- Information session
- Meeting with the School Authorities
- Interaction with students (only upon request)
- Meeting with Admission Officials
For Appointment: WhatsApp / Message: Student Name, Parent Name, Class, Curriculum, Date of visit to +917899888055 / +917899888099
Step 3: Admission Registration
Admission registration is the process to reserve a seat for the candidate, in his/her chosen area of interest.
The candidate has to fulfill the assessment requirements to be eligible for Admission Registration Process.
JIRS provides the option of Provisional Admission. The parent(s) have to mail the following details to email@example.com, to fulfill the provisional admission process;
- Recent examination result
- Admission Form
A registration fee of INR 3,00,000 (Three Lakh Rupees Only) is to be paid through DD / Bank transfer / Cheque, as part of the provisional admission process.
*The balance fee to be paid on a date, as communicated during the time of provisional admission.
On completion of the Admission Registration Process, a Roll number will be allotted to the candidate(s).
Please feel free to connect with the admission department for any assistance.Contact us »
Student Relations - Admission
M: +917899888055/ +917899888099
Jain Global Campus, 45km, NH 209, Bangalore-Kanakapura Rd,
Jakkasandra Post, Ramanagara District - 562 112.
Bangalore Rural, Karnataka