Awards and Honors
Quality at the core: Accreditation and Rankings
Every parent dreams to give their child a quality life. It can only be possible through quality education which is assured by the best school.
As a parent, you would want your children to get enrolled in a good school & hence have to take a wise decision. But, what parameters measure the best school? That’s where the ranking and accreditations come into the picture.
Every parent, student and common people must know how rankings and accreditation play a role in their decision making while enrolling into a school/college.
The rankings and accreditations will answer questions such as which school/college/university is good & thus accreditations & rankings helps in easy decision making for every parent to get their children enrolled in an appropriate academy.
On this objective,
Here are frequently asked questions.
Which school to join and why?
The school is a home where your child will spend the next 12 years of his/her life.
1. Is the school your child is going to, provide the best of assets?
2. Is it serving your child to learn outside the textbooks?
3. More significant, is it furnished to meet the future?
What is Accreditation?
Accreditation is nothing but validation of a school, program, and learning is evaluated by the experts. If the school or program passes the test, this means that it lives up to its promises to the students. You can trust what the school or program tells you about its courses, its teachers, the facilities it provides and everything which a parent or student wants to know.
How Does Accreditation Help Me Make Smart Choices?
Accreditation is your companion. It guards you because it provides you with a student-friendly brochure to help students, prospective students, parents to understand the value of accreditation and the significance of knowing accredited rankings before making any verdict on whether to attend an institution or program.
Accreditor suggests you ask queries on these areas:
- Admission requirements.
- Whether you will be prepared for the career you are opting, can you get a license, for example, to get an admission for your choice profession?
- How to make sure that the school you are attending is accredited by an authentic accreditor.
- How to make sure that the program of your choice is certified and guarantees to deliver next level of education. Remember that the institution’s accreditation does not mean that a program is accredited! You have to look for the program.
- How much you will pay, the total expenses, to attend and earn a qualification.
- Know about the likely salary the school’s own graduates earn.
- Whether the teachers are skilled in teaching your courses.
- The quality assurance in the services delivered is verified.
- That the school or college is actually meeting the ethics of what it has been accredited or rated for.
Accreditation systems are foremost part of Jain International Residential School. Jain International Residential School is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and International Baccalaureate Diploma Program (IBDP).
The overall purpose of JIRS is to provide, the students with a good opportunity to progress in early childhood education as we have a cutting edge curriculum to deliver the best learning for young children by meeting international standards of quality.