- Entry to JIRS
- Visit JIRS
- Download Admission Procedure
- Documents to be submitted
- View our prospectus
- Contact Us
- Make an enquiry
- Transfer Certificate
1. Which educational bodies is JIRS affiliated to?
The school is affiliated to the CBSE, New Delhi and International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) University of Cambridge International Examinations – United Kingdom. English is the medium of instruction.
2. How well can the students cope up with CBSE or IGCSE if they are from a different board?
There will not be any difficulty as ICSE and CBSE are of equal standards. This has been the experience of a large number of our students and teaching staff.
3. Which are the grades for which admission can be sought?
The admission will be available for Grade IV to XII
4. How can I register my ward’s name for admission?
Application forms can be either downloaded from the website or picked up from corporate office or school campus. Filled in application forms with registration fees and photocopy of the report card of the previous grade to be submitted for the registration.
5. What are the eligibility criteria for admission into JIRS?
JIRS would welcome inquiries from parents in India and Non Residential Indians. For foreign students, admissions are opened from Grade IV to Grade VII only, so that the child can adapt to the Indian School environment easily. Entrance test is mandatory so as to understand the child’s knowledge of the subjects.
6. When does the academic session start at JIRS?
The school will re-open on the first Monday of July every year. The academic year continues up to April in the subsequent year. There will be mid-tem vacation of about 3-4 weeks during Diwali. The academic year will conclude in the month of April.
7. What is provisional admission?
For all Grade XI admissions, we make provisional admission, as the results of the grade X varies from state to state. After the results are out, the admissions would be confirmed.
8. What are the documents required for admission?
9. Whom should I contact for further information?
Jain International Residential School,
91/2, Dr. A N Krishna Rao Road, V V Puram,
Bangalore-560004, Karnataka, India.
Tel: +91 80 26615246.
Fax: +91 80 26500895.
10. How do I report for admission?
Candidates accompanied by parents or guardians are to report on the day notified by the school. Balance fees to be cleared. All the original documents like Promotion card, transfer certificate, in case of NRI-Passports to be submitted at the administrative office. They should report with their baggage’s, with belongings mentioned as per the things to be brought.