“Having taken the important & tough decision of sending your child to a boarding school, why dilute the very purpose & crucial decision by again admitting in another day cum boarding school which just has a day school schedule & boarding facility, with hardly 25-30% students being boarders & majority day scholars going home every day?
Take the right decision of giving your child the advantage of a complete full day schedule & boarding life experience at JIRS –a fully residential school & get the best value time for your child and your investment in the child’s important formative years to inculcate discipline, responsibility, independent living, boldness and a 360 degrees platform for lifelong learning. ”
- Jain International Residential School is the only school in the top ten ranking list of Education World and Education Today.Co that belongs to premier education provider – JGI Group which has over 85 institutions across India from KG to Doctorate programs in Humanities, Sciences, Commerce, Management, Law, Research , Engineering, Aerospace etc., JIRS students are given priority admissions.
- It’s a truly international school of the 21st century, having all the top end facilities, programs and technology in academic pedagogy for the students of the next-generation, compared to traditional heritage boardings. Largest campus of 350 acres in India housing state-of-the-art academic and sporting facilities amidst a very divine environment.
- Jain International Residential School is the only Co-ed Residential School in Bengaluru, Karnataka, which is the hub for the best international coaching in the country that has made it into the top schools category. Also, JIRS is one of the most successful boarding schools with highest boarding capacity and strength, even though it’s a premium higher end school.
- Parents prefer Bengaluru for the best education for their children. Bengaluru being a cosmopolitan city, not a tier 2 city or a rural village far away from state capitals or an isolated hill stations where it’s difficult to get quality faculty, workshop trainers, exposure for children and where there are no academies for professional coaching exams like IIT,AIPMT, CET, CLAT, SAT, ILETS,TOEFL, Toastmasters Galva’s Club, Duke of Edinburg leadership camps, Model United Nations and HMC Programs, depriving children of the important exposure they need for an all-round development.
- Because of its proximity to the city, JIRS provides plenty of activities to children, field trips, mall outing day & amusement park visits for children to enjoy the boarding life. There are also a lot of opportunities to participate in competitions, matches, attend workshops and programs with many top international schools in Bengaluru.
- JIRS has one of the largest co-ed boarding strength of almost 800 students which makes the environment competitive, lively and fulfilling for all students’ activities, unlike a school with limited boarders. Also JIRS being a coed school has good strength of girls to the ratio of 1:3. JIRS is ranked no. 1 in safety and hygiene, which is a very important factor specifically for a co-ed boarding school.
- Apart from the fact that JIRS being in Bengaluru known for its diversity, moderate climate, proximity to best quality medical facilities in top super specialty hospitals in a short time in case of emergencies and excellent connectivity from all over the country as well as all parts of the world, JIRS by itself has a very diversified mix of student population with children from all the 30 states of India and over 150 NRI and foreign students from across 24 countries around the globe.
- JIRS has made a fine balance by blending the western education modules with eastern culture and heritage spread in a divine environment of a spiritual center, places of worship, in a ultramodern gurukul concept, which provides a full day engaging schedule of 14-15 hours,(6.00.A.M TO 9.30/10.30.P.M.) which integrates academics, sports, co-curricular activities, life skills and soft skills training, cultural & outreach activities with emphasis on inculcating leadership and entrepreneurship.
- Being a top ranked school, JIRS is a preferred school for top foreign universities across the globe to come to its campus for admission counseling, offering various scholarships based on students performances. JIRS also has MOU with the University of Central Oklahoma and exchange programs with schools in Australia, Germany, and Nepal etc.
- Students of JIRS have got admitted into prestigious institutions like, IIT, NIT, IIM, Stanford, Purdue and many other universities in USA, UK, Australia, Singapore etc. Many students have got scholarships ranging from 3000 USD to 50,000 USD for a 4 year term.
- JIRSs provided integrated coaching for competitive exams like IIT-JEE, NEET, CET, CLAT, IPM-IIM Indore, SAT, ILETS, TOEFL by premier coaching institutions like Byjus , Career Launcher, Princeton review etc.
- JIRS has got one of the best sports academy, JASE for intensive coaching in over 18 sports with a sports education program which is ranked no: 1 in the country for the past 3 years. There are almost 40 coaches and physical education teachers from premier institutes in the country.
- JIRS has now got new state-of-the-art school blocks and luxurious air conditioned dorms which are among the best in the country, spiritual centers, 2 indoor stadiums, a golf course, horse riding arena, 4 swimming pools, 10 tennis flex cushioned courts, squash courts, billiards, 8 badminton courts and a bowling alley, making it the no 1 schools for sports education and infrastructure in the country for 5 consecutive years.
- JIRS is probably the only school in the country which through the dynamic vision of its chairman has made a program, not just aiming at the quality school education, but preparing children for life, by grooming them into future global leaders and business managers through its plethora of activities towards nurturing the spirit of leadership and entrepreneurship with value based education to make job creators and not just job seekers, igniting in them the spark of startups and corporate leadership roles.